Monday, September 15, 2014

The Title Is...

Hi there! I'm taking a quick break from my revisions to share some exciting news.

My book has a title and an official release date!

Covert Justice 

available
June 2015

When undercover FBI Agent Heidi Zimmerman enlists 
Blake Harrison's help to bring a ruthless crime family to justice, 
she's prepared to lose her life, 
not her heart. 




God is revealing Himself to me in so many ways. He is so faithful and so awesome and I'm excited to share this amazing journey with you. 

But it's going to have to wait a few weeks...

My revisions are due September 30th. I'll be back when they are done! 
Grace and peace,
Lynn






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome title! Congratulations!

Cathy Baker said...

Congrats Lynn! So happy for you -- well deserved. :)

kay overman said...

Great title, looking forward to release date.

Ellen Andersen said...

Wow. How exciting.